Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    hey all, just wanted to share, my team did a lot of pre-launch activities all the way from setting the landing page, collecting email address, pitching media to write about our product. And when we were live, we saw a lot of traffic coming in. So make sure you've done enough pre launch activities before you go to choose expensive marketing agency

I did a lot of pre-launch activities, but have not yet found a blogger to post their views but I did find a decent monthly e-zine who thought the project was brilliant (kind of them to say), but as they say the proof is in the pudding.. Campaign starts on October 13th, 2015. I'll keep you posted as to "Was it enough?"
    Dare Mighty Things Indiegogo Campaign
    Looking to try Remote Access Imaging from your home?
    Follow us on Twitter @DeepSpaceNow. Who wouldn't like a message from deep space, right?
    On Facebook; Apache-Sitgreaves Research Center.

Thanks for the website, Its a very good source

This is a question Ive had for a while. Glad I'm not the only one wondering about this!

I've been contacted day and night by marketers since I launched my kickstarter and have been very tempted to give them a go (but also very sceptical). Thanks for all the opinions here... I think i'll give them a miss for now.

The Johnathan Leow article is great. Wish I'd seen it sooner.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    are there also companies that just do the marketing while the campagne is online? We are looking at fivver.com at the moment, anyone has any thoughts about that?
    Be careful with Fiverr too. just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's a better value. You get what you pay for.

Understood, but there's nothing wrong with Fiverr. You get refunded if it doesn't work out and it's on a trusted platform.
    Hidden Content - Get more exposure to your Crowdfunding Project

Hidden Content - We Declutter the Net and Showcase the Ultimate Gifts

Super Moderator
    There's plenty wrong with fiverr. Why waste your time getting a refund when you shouldnt have gone there in the first place to find help with your crowdfunding project?

I say consider outsourcing or hiring a freelancer to do some of your legwork and liking sending emails and posting on social media.

freelancer.com and upwork.com have great workers and they work for a reasonable price.

I also haven't heard good things! Yet they are willing to hound you to spend your money. I think it's probably best to do it organically only.

Im wondering if i should just spend the money on ads. instead of going through an agency. Or even sign up for the kick starter packages they offer? any feed back on those?