Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperstarter View Post
    Err if you're using Fiverr for getting backers, it really won't help...you get what you pay for with those types of services.
    Very true. Use facebook, pay a little more for bigger names of media sites.

I am personally using Indiegogo, are there any good marketing sites that can be trusted? I read about a few, and they were branded as scammers.

I've seen a lot of good reviews for BackerCamp

I found them too, but did anyone have personal experience with them?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DireBoarGames View Post
    I am personally using Indiegogo, are there any good marketing sites that can be trusted? I read about a few, and they were branded as scammers.

Hey Dire I think I can point you in the right direction. can i email you ? Who else have you checked out?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by arjaynacion View Post
    I've seen a lot of good reviews for BackerCamp
    We've been partners with them for years now and they do boost campaigns but the campaign has to be pretty high quality and have a very well designed page to begin with for their service to be truly effective.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Hey Dire I think I can point you in the right direction. can i email you ? Who else have you checked out?
    Yes, I'll be happy if you help me.

Write to: evgeniet@gmail.com

I also face a challenge to let our project known... I tried to find a good agency to help me to jump start. However, it seems that there is no magic bullet. The most of blogs suggest not to hire an agency but spend long enough time to build your community. I guess they are right.

Haha because you didn't speak to us. I think it depends on what you're trying to do.

There's platforms to promote your listing, using agencies to buy ads and promote that way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatewadewatch View Post
    I also face a challenge to let our project known... I tried to find a good agency to help me to jump start. However, it seems that there is no magic bullet. The most of blogs suggest not to hire an agency but spend long enough time to build your community. I guess they are right.
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

I can tell you I used Command Partners, and was extremely dissapointed with the lack of professionalism, communication and results.