Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Can anyone recommend a crowdfunding marketing service?

I was hoping that someone could recommend a crowdfunding marketing service that they used and received positive results. There are a lot of companies out there and I would like to narrow down the choices.

Also, are there any companies out there that will only charge you if your campaign is successful? It seems unlikely but I thought I would ask.

The best crowdfunding marketing service is working to gain a followwing for yourself and idea. Here is some good information.

http://www.johnathanleow.com/how-i-m...tion-strategy/

Purchasing a service will not replace a grassroots following.
    BJ Sensei is starting a revolution in oral sex education for him and her. Get email and text updates at
    Hidden Content
    Follow BJ Sensei on Twitter: @BJ_Sensei_Now

I'm not looking to replace a grassroots following. I'm looking to add to it. So if anyone can recommend a quality campaign marketing service they've had a good experience with, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I never hear any good reviews on marketing firms. Guess people are more likely to post negatively than positive remarks, but most just seem like bad news. A better route would be trying to engage sites or organizations that your potential backers are familiar with instead of going for a broad-stroke approach.
    Hidden Content - Crowd R&D for Tech Products

Click Hidden Content and use access code - crowdfundingforum - to join our community instantly!

Some great tips on that Jonathan Leow site there. Some really obvious ones that kind of overlooked. Unfortunately I didn't build up a 'grassroots' following a month ahead of time. Also, I think I'm in an industry where ideas are copied almost as quickly as they've been thought of.

I really haven't heard many great things about paid marketing for crowdfunding... but I am also curious to know if there are success stories.
    Convenient. Social. SpareStub.
    Facebook: Hidden Content
    Twitter: Hidden Content

Thanks for the website, Its a very good source

I've tried Ayudos (worthless) and GoFundRocket (current and the jury is still out but no conversions yet).

There is a company called 8848 Marketing (www.8848mkt.com).

They have a full campaign management solution that they offer which is pretty great. They'll do everything from help you plan the campaign right through to making sure you hit your funding goal. They even have the "only charge you if you succeed" option you asked about, but that doesn't include everything...some things like help with producing a campaign video have to be paid for immediately.

I don't have any financial stake in the company, but I know the people behind the company and they are very honest and very good at what they do.

You should check them out.
    Alan
    Founder, Crowd Amplify
    crowdamplify.com
    Twitter: @crowdamplify
    (Site launching February 2015)

I put an article together a while ago on the consultants that I recommend. You can find it here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/crowdfundin...ing-companies/

I would definitely be sure to google any companies that you come across for reviews. There are some shady people out there.
    Crowdfunding Tips: Hidden Content
    Crowdfunding News: Hidden Content