Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Can anyone recommend a crowdfunding marketing service?

I was hoping that someone could recommend a crowdfunding marketing service that they used and received positive results. There are a lot of companies out there and I would like to narrow down the choices.

Also, are there any companies out there that will only charge you if your campaign is successful? It seems unlikely but I thought I would ask.

The best crowdfunding marketing service is working to gain a followwing for yourself and idea. Here is some good information.

http://www.johnathanleow.com/how-i-m...tion-strategy/

Purchasing a service will not replace a grassroots following.
    BJ Sensei is starting a revolution in oral sex education for him and her. Get email and text updates at
    Hidden Content
    Follow BJ Sensei on Twitter: @BJ_Sensei_Now

Interesting… might check that. Hopefully it can help with our project…

Very nice article! thank you for sharing!

I'm not looking to replace a grassroots following. I'm looking to add to it. So if anyone can recommend a quality campaign marketing service they've had a good experience with, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I never hear any good reviews on marketing firms. Guess people are more likely to post negatively than positive remarks, but most just seem like bad news. A better route would be trying to engage sites or organizations that your potential backers are familiar with instead of going for a broad-stroke approach.
    Hidden Content - Crowd R&D for Tech Products

Click Hidden Content and use access code - crowdfundingforum - to join our community instantly!

I doubt that all of the crowdfunding marketing agencies are bad. More likely is that some of the bad reviews are false - or written by people who had no business hiring a marketing agency in the first place.

Some great tips on that Jonathan Leow site there. Some really obvious ones that kind of overlooked. Unfortunately I didn't build up a 'grassroots' following a month ahead of time. Also, I think I'm in an industry where ideas are copied almost as quickly as they've been thought of.

I really haven't heard many great things about paid marketing for crowdfunding... but I am also curious to know if there are success stories.
    Convenient. Social. SpareStub.
    Facebook: Hidden Content
    Twitter: Hidden Content

Thanks for the website, Its a very good source