Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I have been surprised at the number of companies who have contacted me offering their PR services for my kickstarter campaign

Quote Originally Posted by arawithspirit View Post
    Whatever you say you know as I am sure you do that you are crooks, thieves and I will make it my mission in Life at 67 after you swallowed half of my Social Security under false pretense to get you out of business. I promise you that.
    You never replied to any of my e-mails without a week delay and an excuse... Your writing sucks! A third grader would know how to write better. Then after doing nothing, when within 2 days i discover this forum and it was a weekend when you don't even work [Kickstarter does not close on weekends!] you say that because you are in California even though we had not even signed an agreement there is NO Refund!!! I asked you a couple days ago to at least refund half since you have doneNOTHing and you have not bothered even replying! You THIEF... We will get you, we will close you down. Ara
    You have no conscience and what a shame that I did not see this Forum before you sucked me in your scam.
    You are at the bottom of the pit in the Human Race...
    I will be back here with my story soon which truly is a very simple one.
    Shame on you... I am contacting the Santa Monica Police Force right now and Court. I am in Texas but if I have to come to California for small claims court I will. We will close your business down you scam artist!
    ArawithSpirit
    They must be monitoring this forum, these bunch of thieves and idiots as yesterday after I posted here and the Kickstarter is OVER I get this e mail

Ara, your pitches are being tested on a fraction of our media lists now. We are tracking the data and will soon know the “winning pitch”. Afterwards, we will launch the full PR campaign to try and get the media's attention and achieve as much media coverage as possible for your project.

We will keep you updated!

Talk to you soon,

Guru Team

Client Support Line: (866) 807-6151
    www.CrowdPRguru.com

Really guys? Like bringing back to Life a guy that has been dead for days!!! What nerve.... Don't feel you are untouchable... We will close you down you scam bag thieves!!! JAIL TIME is what you deserve... I will even sent you you a get well card!!!

Ara

thank you for notifying us, got to be careful of scammers they will just take advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Parker View Post
    I have worked with Sean and Tim and their Crowd PR Guru company many times. Each time, I experienced amazing customer service and a great product. My Indiegogo campaigns were quite successful, largely due to their contributions.

I suspect that the people on here that bad mouth this company are competitors that are looking to establish a niche. I would not be swayed away from this company.

Trust me, it's worth it. $495 is not that much when you can literally make tens of thousands of dollars!
    Really? I am not a competitor! Just a 67 year old man on Social Security and they managed to STEAL half of my monthly income with ZERO results never replying... NEVER... I am getting in touch with small claims court, sheriff dept, you name it. They are THIEVES and should not get away with it... A jail sentence is not enough for those type of people. Not enough... It is not even the money but the principle... This will not be the last of it.

Ara and Spirit

@ arawithspirit,

As Travis here has just joined us in June, I have a suspicion that he is a shill.

noun
    an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
    verb
    act or work as a shill.
    Shane Liddell
    CEO
    Smart Crowdfunding LLC
    Hidden Content

Are those PR/ marketing companies so important for you? I mean you know the idea, can't you just send messages/mails to the important newspapers and networks and buy advertisement space from FB and spam your campaign on reddit, etc? Or do they have some magic tricks that I don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by Naganis View Post
    Are those PR/ marketing companies so important for you? I mean you know the idea, can't you just send messages/mails to the important newspapers and networks and buy advertisement space from FB and spam your campaign on reddit, etc? Or do they have some magic tricks that I don't know?
    No they are not! I just thought thy would help honestly. It's OK. I will make sure they go out of business soon...

Ara and Spirit

PS: this is before I stumbled on this Forum. Had I known...

Ara and Spirit

I was also scammed by these guys. I hired Crowd PR Guru for my crowdfunding campaign and they have delivered nothing but 2 random blog posts about my campaign. Not only that, but after taking my payment, they ignored several of my e-mails and phone calls about the campaign, and are refusing to give me a refund. Still waiting for someone on their team to behave like a professional and face this issue like any other reputable organization. Be aware of this company's unprofessional conduct.

Looks like Crowd PR guru has sent a few more shills to defend their position

@ Travis,

Yes Travis, I am in the business and have been long before Growd Pr Guru arrived on the scene with all the others so I do know who the genuine players are and who the fakers are.

Here's just an example of spammers on a campaign that is 3 day live. Surprised we didn't see you on there:

Clora Andersson
    13 hours ago
    PRIVATE
    Increase your chances to complete your project funding. We have an established network of hundreds of thousands of businesses, investors and donors and we focus on exposing projects to them. Visit our website to check our services and list your project with us! http://www.gogozul.com

Jay adams
    15 hours ago
    PRIVATE
    Hi
    Want to promote your campaign higher in indieGoGo and raise more money ?
    Right now you’ve got 448 Facebook shares on your campaign , So I’ll offer you the following package:
    • 12,000 Facebook shares to your campaign page on indieGoGo
    • 15,000 views to your campaign page from around the world
    • 5000 tweets of your campaign page
    For 1600 us dollars.
    Raise more than 70% or get your money back.
    Payment with PayPal : jayadamspre@gmail.com
    Fast results
    Jay Adams social media manager

Ernest Badman
    16 hours ago
    PRIVATE
    Hi! Could you use some help with your campaign?
    I will offer you high- quality promotion on Facebook page with over 16.000 folowers and official Twitter account with over 11.000 and growing.
    This will help your campaign get more views and potential backers,
    get a better position here and also raise its credibility and motivate others to contribute as well.
    If you are interested visit the link below to order my service:
    https://goo.gl/AZhzKr
    Good luck with your campaign!

James Grayson
    17 hours ago
    PRIVATE
    I’m sure you’ve been inundated with Crowdfunding Marketing offers from everyone under the sun but Why bother with overpriced firms when there is absolutely no guarantee of getting your Campaign funded. I offer low price alternatives to market your campaign starting for no more than the cost of a cup of coffee! I guarantee exposure across 13 social media networks and various Crowdfunding Groups & Forums.
    Check out my gig @ http://bit.ly/1JVaZSN

Offer2630441 7705579
    19 hours ago
    PRIVATE
    You have an amazing campaign.Indiegogo ranks projects based on their Gogofactor algorithm. Our website – http://www.indiegogoprojects.com has specially designed services to help you boost your Gogofactor and skyrock your campaign’s exposure. We know marketing is expensive nowadays and for this reason, our services are affordable, so why not give it a go by going to http://www.indiegogoprojects.com

Ryan West
    1 day ago
    PRIVATE
    Social media is the key to a successful campaign. I offer the best value promotion available starting at only $20 dollars.

I will share your project to my 1K+ Facebook groups with 2K or more members and my 100k+ Twitter Followers. Get your project in front of 2,000,000+ people. All posting is done manually, no bots, 100% Safe.

I have helped my clients raise over 3 MILLION Dollars, please check out my successful projects and client reviews on my site.

http://www.TheCrowdFundingNinja.com

Increase your chances to complete your project funding. We have an established network of hundreds of thousands of businesses, investors and donors and we focus on exposing projects to them. Visit our website to check our services and list your project with us! http://www.gogozul.com

Jim Carrigan
    2 days ago
    PRIVATE
    Hey!
    I am Jim. I’m a press release writer. I help people with press exposure for start ups .
    We want to increase your exposure by getting your campaign found.

Would you like me to tell you more?
    Please visit here http://pressflight.com.

Looking forward for your reply.
    Sincerely, Jim

Lakisha Garcia
    2 days ago
    PRIVATE
    Hi there,

Congratulations on your project! I just want to share with you this super blog post about a few typical mistakes crowdfunders make, it may come very handy to avoid making these mistakes.

https://bit.ly/1Iq4JTX

Best of luck with your campaign!

Regards,
    Elizabeth

Sarah Briggs
    2 days ago
    PRIVATE
    Hi, Just a short message to wish you all the best with the launch of your campaign.

Part of an international marketing company, we are dedicated to help campaigns like yours to get the most out of Indiegogo by improving your page rank, press coverage, social media presence and targeted traffic, all VITAL to get FUNDS.

You’ll raise your chances with more than 300% with our tips and tricks!

Thank you
    Sarah Briggs
    info@boostyourcampaign.com, www.boostyourcampaign.us

And this is only after 3 days. Image how many after 2 weeks!
    Shane Liddell
    CEO
    Smart Crowdfunding LLC
    Hidden Content

I had the exact same experience. These guys are LIERS and extremely unprofessional.

It won't be long until they get what they deserve...