Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Hello,
    My campaign is for adult males. A magazine where you will get all the information to become a better version of yourself. In the issues, we are going to include everything about diet, fitness, fashion, grooming, skin care, hairstyle, etiquettes and also promotions for all the best products to buy without spending a lot of money. And all backers will get amazing products by just backing my campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Wow! so many awesome projects here. I will find some silver eggs here to promote.
    Hidden ContentPromote your Kickstarter now
    Contact me for a free promotion.

I'd love to give this a shot if you're still looking to promote some campaigns. I know I'm a few years too late to this thread, but it never hurts to try!

My kickstarter campaign is an Alice in Wonderland themed enamel pin.

It's unique and different in the sense that each set comes with 2 pins and a removable chain. You can play around with the pin, position them however you'd like and it'll still make sense. Together, with the chain (or without) they make a complete story of Lewis Carroll's wacky world of Wonderland.

The link to my kickstarter is http://kck.st/2EGihfz

Twitter: @enmoshin
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/sugarcubedstudios
    Etsy Shop: www.sugarcubedstudios.etsy.com

Thank you!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sugarcubedstudios View Post
    I'd love to give this a shot if you're still looking to promote some campaigns. I know I'm a few years too late to this thread, but it never hurts to try!

My kickstarter campaign is an Alice in Wonderland themed enamel pin.

It's unique and different in the sense that each set comes with 2 pins and a removable chain. You can play around with the pin, position them however you'd like and it'll still make sense. Together, with the chain (or without) they make a complete story of Lewis Carroll's wacky world of Wonderland.

The link to my kickstarter is http://kck.st/2EGihfz

Twitter: @enmoshin
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/sugarcubedstudios
    Etsy Shop: www.sugarcubedstudios.etsy.com

Thank you!
    Hey, nice pin there! Just checked your Kickstarter campaign and it looks great! I've added it into our queue list.
    Best of luck!

Aaron
    Hidden ContentPromote your Kickstarter now
    Contact me for a free promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronGR View Post
    Hey, nice pin there! Just checked your Kickstarter campaign and it looks great! I've added it into our queue list.
    Best of luck!

Aaron
    Oh, cool! Thanks. Can you let me know when it's up? I'd love to take a look at it.

Hi, I'm Angelika Gorska. My campaign on IndieGoGo is about halfway through its time. I am a 3rd year Digital Film Production student, graduating from Ravensbourne University. For the named university I am producing a feature film. I would be very grateful if you could share my facebook link as well as my IndieGoGo campaign

Here is a premise about our film:
    Traverse is an action story about a teenage girl raised in an American colony in the 1700's, who discovers she can travel through time. Going forward 400 years, she sees that the world has changed astronomically. Now she must balance fighting in a fierce battle in the future against a tyrannical government and the rebels seeking justice against it, with trying to save her dying mother in the draconian patriarchal past.

As times collide, will she survive the horrors of both the past and future?

Thanks a lot

www.igg.me/at/traverse
    https://www.facebook.com/TraverseFunding/

Wow! A lot of really good projects in this thread!

My Kickstarter is for The Closet Key, a Canadian online personal styling site. Born out of my personal love of all things fashion and/or shopping-related, The Closet Key offers a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.

Through their own digital portals, clients across Canada will receive individually tailored clothing suggestions on what to buy, quick and easy style tips, trend guides, newsletters and more!

We’re creating value for the increasingly busy, everyday woman who loves fashion (or not!) but is short on time. Her closet is full of mismatched trend pieces, short on functional staples and lacks cohesiveness. But instead of building from the ground up, we’re here to painlessly develop her wardrobe into a true reflection of self.

This is a match-made for:
    • The woman who loves fashion but finds herself short on time
    • The woman who doesn’t care about fashion but wants a put-together aesthetic
    • The woman who feels a disconnect between her personality and outward presentation
    • Anyone with a closet full of quote-unquote nothing to wear!

To learn more about The Closet Key, click here: https://t.co/NPNnozT57J, visit the Facebook page at facebook.com/theclosetkeyca/ or feel free to comment/message.

Cheers!