Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MochShot View Post
    Hey everyone,

I had a thought that I believe may work for several projects. After a Kickstarter project has been successfully funded and the project is completed, the company/group can place their project up on Patreon. However the patreon page would not simply be a copy and paste of the Kickstarter project. Because you can set up monthly funding by patrons, you can cater the page to the stretch goals that weren't met (if applicable) and/or focus on bugs/errors and updates.

I will most likely attempt this.

MochShot
    Azmara coming soon to Kickstarter (updating page!)
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=557746a2
    Interesting idea although you'd definitely have to approach this with the right kind of project. We publish books so I don't think it would quite work well for ours. We do use Patreon however.

Very good idea! thought of the same thing haha. good luck with ur attempt

Really liked your idea and if I ever get funded I'll consider doing this! Thanks for your input

Never heard of Patreon before this post. My head is now exploding at the possibilities after checking it out... I particularly like that you can ask for support per product or per month.

Hi) We launched a new project (https://goo.gl/v9mBC1) Could you do a repost or a post about it, please. Thank you very much in advance)

For anyone who has used both Kickstarter (or IndiGoGo or the like) and has also used Patreon, how did it work out for you... did you do the KS type funding first then move over to Patreon, or run both simultaneously?
    E.B.

It would totally depend on the kind of project

How did this work out? I have been very interested in Patreon but haven't made the jump.

Hi,what is the difference if I just start selling via my web page, after the campaign? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by heyheyyou View Post
    Hi,what is the difference if I just start selling via my web page, after the campaign? Thank you.
    i think the only difference is that some of the campaign goals still need to be met.