Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A new crowdfunding system! :)

Hi everyone! I would like to tell you about a new Crowd funding system which has launched for about a month. It's 4friends It's the best mix of all existing Crowd funding systems. Why? Because it has no limits concerning the project theme or the amount of money or the period in which you must collect the needed amount. So it's totally free of limits

The main principle of the system is the idea of mutual support. Its structure is very simple: in order to ask people to support your project, first you need to help someone else to realize his own one. It's fair and achievable to everyone

You can find my e-mail address below. Please feel free to write, if any questions. Thank you

mariamsinanyan12@gmail.com
    Last edited by Mariam; 01-19-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Hey Mariam...

I would like to see what you're working on and figure out if there is a way that we could work together. I built http://www.plugmob.com/

Hi Justin! Thanks for your feedback)) I looked through your website and liked the idea very much) I think we can work together! If you've got any other project (I mean any kind of project that needs money!) which is not realized yet, you can register in 4friends, describe the project, write the needed amount that you want to collect and start collecting)))
    This new kind of crowdfunding platform has appended a network marketing element to the system! It means that the structure develops itself and moreover, the network grows exponentially. Therefore your project will get funded in a shorter period of time than you think. So you just need to help someone else's project with $10 and then people from all over the world will start helping you with the same principle. The idea is very simple and genial)))
    Please, write back if any questions. Thanks)

If feels like pyiramid game... where this would end?

Hey, friends. I also built a Crowdfunding Fulfillment Websites(chinadivision.com), the new system is very attractive to me. Could you figure out where need to be improved?

Justin, so when users collect points for sharing your stuff. How do you reward them and with what?

So in short, the website is you posting your project that needs funding, and in order to get it more noticed you have to share others and then use the points you get to increase your projects popularity?

Is their any updates you guys can make here?

NewBie2016
    This is brilliant idea but I want to know all the process and strategy please PM me.

I am finding it very difficult to get any type of support. We have been invited to attend The National Lawn and Garden Show in Chicago by the President of the show and are nominated for New Product of the Year. We just need the funding in order to get to that show and get in front of 100's of buyers for face to face meetings. We have a patent protected one of a kind product and just want to get some assistance. What am I doing wrong?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ll-accessories

Sincerely,

Tessa