Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just stumbled upon this post and realized that the trend has not broken off just yet.. what a relief! We are also planning to run a Kickstarter campaign early next year and luckily we do not see any decline in kickstarter enthusiasm. In fact, in Germany Kickstarter is still expanding and growing, since it has only launched here a couple of years ago.
    Connecting Startups and Retailers on our B2B marketplace Kaufsafari.

Is Kickstarter’s Growth Slowing Down?

Surely, without any hesitation you can run a campaign project. Kickstarter has proved successful in raising the backers count as well it helps in bringing the creative live projects into existence.

It's worth remembering that slowing growth doesn't mean dwindling popularity!

Kickstart!!!

It seems that Kickstarter platform have experienced a huge jump in public awareness around 2011/2012.I think this is mainly because of some of the wildly successful and interesting projects on the platform. Also, as social media matured, it made it easier for projects to spread!

Are you folks kidding me...Kickstarter will always be the go to crowdfunding platform especially since the platform I am involved with guarantees your success on Kickstarter.

Post Is Kickstarter's Growth Slowing Down?

Quote Originally Posted by gregshk View Post
    Are you folks kidding me...Kickstarter will always be the go to crowdfunding platform especially since the platform I am involved with guarantees your success on Kickstarter.
    You are absolutely right. I do agree with your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Kickstarter has had an amazing past few years! They’ve gone from an obscure website where you can raise funds for a project to a world-renown household name. It’s been exciting to watch and even more fun to blog about.

Read the full article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/kickstarters-growth-slowing/

Attachment 3425
    Disagreed. Today there are much more crowdfunding projects then it was before. Kickstarter slowed the pace, but the entire CF idea is only develops deeper and deeper.

I don't think so that the Growth of Kickstarter is slowing down. Infact, its gaining more viewers with numerous funds by the backers.
    Last edited by MikeA; 10-26-2016 at 01:49 PM. Reason: spam link

Kickstarter is a well-developed platform. I'm confused to see the news that it's slowing down.