Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It's already important. Crowdfunding is important for independent entities wanting to publish their products without going through the legal hoops of conscripting a publishing firm and whatnot.

Hi,

Today I launched my first Kickstarter project! The product is the SS001 Ballpoint Pen & Stylus! Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

***************link deleted*************
    Last edited by MikeA; 07-01-2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: link in wrong thread/ category

It's good news that more and more developing platforms that help people with their projects. But one has to define for itself where it interesting exhibit.

crowdfunding will be a very large phenomenon....

LIST OF TOP 10 CROWDFUNDING SITES FOR FUNDRAISING

read here

I literally just visited that website before I discovered this forum. Thanks!

Good list, equity net seems like a great platfrom is it just available in the US?

Seeing the familiar sites, I look forward to seeing what other sites rise in the next few years.

I've Used Kickstarter, and had an awesome experience!

You guys should check out my new crowdfunding site activefunder.com, we use the Stripe online payment system just like Kickstarter and GoFundMe, but we'll only charge 1% on top of Stripe's fees whereas those sites charge 5%. The site has no projects on it yet, but here are some screenshots using example projects:

The site is still a work in progress so any input is appreciated.