Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Great article! Shame there isn't really a quality crowdfunding website which is more UK centric for us Brits. If we want any sort of success we have to piggyback onto the American crowdfunding sites.

Activefunder looks like a great concept. Stripe payments make it much easier.

I would also suggest a great project ChanceCart.com where one can post his projects/ideas/needs and find supporters in ONE place. So the project helps finding investors.

Very interesting resource,The future of crowdfunding is bright...

I suggest you to take a look at what we have created with FundraisingScript (www.fundraisingscript.com). We give the possibility to the people to create their own white label based crowdfunding platform in few minutes.

For more insights visit- www.fundraisingscript.com/?id=shabbir

This is my take on the crowdfunding revolution. Let me know how to make this better.

Users' Patronage: the Return of the Gift in the "Crowd Society"

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...act_id=2659659

Gummy
    Indiegogo
    StayClassy
    USEED
    Kickstarter
    FirstGiving
    Crowdrise
    RocketHub

Kickstarter has evolved to be the number one crowdfunding website for any sort of project.

How should I choose the best platform for me? Thank you!

Vearme - your optimal platform depends on what your goals are for fundraising, as well as your capabilities (reach, social media, etc). As abidish pointed out Kickstarter is the number one crowdfunding website for most types of projects, but it is definitely worth your time to explore other options

I actually just started a crowdfunding website for nonprofits. We allow charitable organizations to raise money through traditional crowdfunding methods, but also through online shopping. Over 60 retailers have signed up to donate a portion of their sales to our fundraisers. This may not be the perfect platform for your needs, but its worth it to look for other niche crowdfunding websites that may support your needs. Below is my website if you are interested

http://www.giftfluence.com/

Thanks a lot for the article, very interesting, hoping my campaign goes well