Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Top 7 Crowdfunding Sites

In the past few years, crowdfunding has exploded as a new way to raise funds for startups, inventions, nonprofits, and even real estate investments.

We’ve covered some of the top crowdfunding websites for nonprofits, equity crowdfunding, real estate, peer to peer lending, peer to peer fundraising, personal fundraising, and more.

Read the full article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/top-7-crowdfunding-sites/

crowdfunding-420x230.jpg

Interesting, I'm excited to see how this whole industry will evolve. I believe this is only the beginning of something big

Is it a good idea to put your project on as many of them as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Foulkes View Post
    No, choose one platform and concentrate all your efforts on promoting that project.

If you post the same project on different platforms, you are diluting your audience, and will find it hard to get pledges.
    Fundsurfer - funding made simple!
    Hidden Content

Yes I agree, one platform only. Do your research beforehand, compare projects that work, try to get people interested beforehand..then launch
    Hidden Content - Get more exposure to your Crowdfunding Project

Hidden Content - We Declutter the Net and Showcase the Ultimate Gifts

Yes, I would have to agree too.

Interesting article. Really crowdfunding has become very popular to raise funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Foulkes View Post
    I spoke at an event where one if the other speakers did a Kickstarter first and then an IGG later to expand. Not at the same time though, as you will drive most of your traffic.

Very interesting. Do you have statistics about the origin countries of successful projects by platform?

Very interesting, i think crowdfunding will become more and more important in next few years.