Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Creative Marketing BravadoWorks's Avatar
    Or even a section to let people spam, that way those who dont want to see it dont have to deal with it.
    bravadoworks.space

Hi,
    I am new to this forum. I could not find a section where I can introduce myself.

I am Anamik, an indie game developer from India. I make all kinds of games both 2D and 3D. I am currently developing an indie game which I have decided to finish by January, 2016.

I have no team but I work on games all alone.

Thank you.

I am a new member and just figuring out how things work here. Thank you for this comment.

Yes, this is a fine place to be part of if you are involved in crowd funding in any way. Personal projects aside, there has to be a lot of value in discovering through the experiences of others how the world of crowd funding works and this is surely one of the the best places to find out. So thank you in advance for enabling this forum to happen. I became a member just a few hours ago and am very impressed with what little I have already discovered.
    Last edited by vulmurrow; 09-15-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Hi everyone, it would be great if there was an introduce yourself section on this site. This looks to be a really great forum! I hope I can contribute!

Helpful information, thanks for this!

Best,
    Seb

Yes, I agree. I'm a new user, but I'd like to actually provide helpful feedback for people when I can.

I am new as well and would agree these "tiny" posts appear useless. Maybe they are done to build the number of posts up to 15 so people can send a PM. I have tried to post only useful information. I am trying this thread now to see if it may be an avenue to get questions answered. I have asked a few but they seam to fall into a black hole. I am just wondering if they are even getting through. I have sent PMs to an administrator also. So far I have no evidence of my messages even getting through. Maybe I am not posting them properly. Most users have no bio, no albums, no friends, no photos, and from 0 - 5 posts. I will find what appears to be a relative post only to discover it is a year old. At this point I am somewhat reluctant to put out more personal info on my profile until someone explains if it is a good idea or not. I do appreciate the forum and have learned a lot just from reading. However, I would add that it is difficult to navigate for a newcomer. I admit to being very green in this area. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BorealPhotoandVideo View Post
    I am new as well and would agree these "tiny" posts appear useless. Maybe they are done to build the number of posts up to 15 so people can send a PM. I have tried to post only useful information. I am trying this thread now to see if it may be an avenue to get questions answered. I have asked a few but they seam to fall into a black hole. I am just wondering if they are even getting through. I have sent PMs to an administrator also. So far I have no evidence of my messages even getting through. Maybe I am not posting them properly. Most users have no bio, no albums, no friends, no photos, and from 0 - 5 posts. I will find what appears to be a relative post only to discover it is a year old. At this point I am somewhat reluctant to put out more personal info on my profile until someone explains if it is a good idea or not. I do appreciate the forum and have learned a lot just from reading. However, I would add that it is difficult to navigate for a newcomer. I admit to being very green in this area. Thank you.
    I think part of the problem is that some members clutter up threads by posting about their own programs with little regard for the thread topic.

I can recall numerous posts from members who do this, instead of creating their own threads in the relevant folders. We have folders for some of the major platforms where members may post about their projects, add videos etc, and by doing this they are more likely to get views/replies from other members. Yet so many simply 'bury' their projects in someone else's thread. I don't get it. Some people just don't help themselves.

We do try to remove few-word useless posts which do nothing to contribute to the discussions, but we do miss some. Members can use the 'report post' if they spot any like this. That way our attention is drawn to them and we can see if further action is needed.

Smartinvestor,

Thank you very much for the reply. Now I know I am doing at least something small correctly. Why do you think so few people use their bio, photos, albums, and friends? In fact, I haven't found a single album yet. I am considering adding info. but am wondering if it is a good idea. Thank you very much.

Boreal...