Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think a welcome area would be nice as well. I looked for that when I joined but couldn't find one. My name is Tonya and I'm in Kentucky and I came to this site to find out as much as I could about how to properly run a campaign. My company is looking for crowdfunding for one of our projects and also possibly some P2P funding. I think that the site offers a lot of great insights from people who have been through all of this and can share their knowledge with those of us who haven't. I want our campaign to be successful and I've seen what successful campaigns can do as I have backed some on kickstarter myself. I understand the frustration of what people are saying about the short answers, but I guess I just looked at it as a great affirmation. I know that not everyone is a big poster and sometimes they just want to give a thumbs up because they like and agree with what is being said. Sometimes I am like that and sometimes I have something I really want to convey and will post a longer message. Anyway, just my 2 cents and I am happy to have found this site.

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya514 View Post
    I think a welcome area would be nice as well. I looked for that when I joined but couldn't find one. My name is Tonya and I'm in Kentucky and I came to this site to find out as much as I could about how to properly run a campaign. My company is looking for crowdfunding for one of our projects and also possibly some P2P funding. I think that the site offers a lot of great insights from people who have been through all of this and can share their knowledge with those of us who haven't. I want our campaign to be successful and I've seen what successful campaigns can do as I have backed some on kickstarter myself. I understand the frustration of what people are saying about the short answers, but I guess I just looked at it as a great affirmation. I know that not everyone is a big poster and sometimes they just want to give a thumbs up because they like and agree with what is being said. Sometimes I am like that and sometimes I have something I really want to convey and will post a longer message. Anyway, just my 2 cents and I am happy to have found this site.

T.
    Yay, another Tonya!

I'm new here and have been searching for an Intro forum. That would definitely be a nice addition. I found myself on this site because, I too, have been searching for tips on boosting a campaign. This forum and the articles and many tips shared have been helpful.

Welcome! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ttate View Post
    Yay, another Tonya!

I'm new here and have been searching for an Intro forum. That would definitely be a nice addition. I found myself on this site because, I too, have been searching for tips on boosting a campaign. This forum and the articles and many tips shared have been helpful.
    It's nice to see another Tonya for me as well! I think this site is great. There is so much information that I am finding to be so helpful as I plan my campaign.

T.

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of this forum. Getting ready to launch a project at the end of the year and looking forward to collaborating and sharing on here! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by jacks17 View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of this forum. Getting ready to launch a project at the end of the year and looking forward to collaborating and sharing on here! Cheers!
    Hello and welcome! This forum has been a great source of info for me. Good luck with your project!

I was new but I think the answer as it does not lead to the subject

i guess some are bots spamming the web, some are after restrictions and some cant really just say anything well i think a like / thanks button is more fun to have for those who have nothing to say aside from saying thank you

Hi everyone, new to the forum and getting my bearings. I agree with Alex, maybe a little section for intros and bios...a thread for the new people to stretch their legs without annoying anyone? Maybe a forum upgrade idea might be an automatic filter to the notification script where replies less than 10-20 words appear but you don't get notified. Although there are times when good replies can be under 20 words. especially for the wordsmiths among us

I'm happy to say that we've listened, and have added an Introduce Yourself folder. This folder is for members to tell us a bit about themselves, not for their Crowdfunding projects, so no links will be allowed.

We have also reduced the number of characters needed to make a reply.

Yes, I am Satisfied with Asaf Kopla , aim of this forum is to promote new projects.