Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I can see this being funded but you have a very niche group of people you are working with.

If you could get a big name artist to support it I could see it going much bigger.

I like your landing page. I'll build something like that

Looks very professional. I'm worried about the amount of money you're asking for though. It seems quite high. I'm not saying you won't achieve that amount but asking for a lot can put people off. Otherwise, all good.

The word please is misspelled in your header area.

Everything looks so pro… It's a huge amount of money though. Totally agree with JayQuint87 on the “big name artist” point.

A unique project for sure, looks really interesting and the music industry could really do with this change.

Love it!

Love the sleek, professional design. And what a great idea with the price comparisons! I'm loving it!

Nice campaign. Great idea.Video is intresting and high quality, I think you need more promo for project. Wish you luck!

Well I am not the type of guy who look for new music but I know there are various people out there that have talent but can't use it, with your idea it would become more easy for those people. good luck

The campaign looks really professional. Good work.

With any luck you can get it off the ground as new artists need all the help they can get.