Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    great !! thanks for such article

cool)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think about brand tracking ? Tools like brand24 etc? Is it appropriate for crowdfunding?

Excellent read- I'm running a Kickstarter as we speak and I'm still learning as I go about how much publicity it really does take. Puts everything in perspective.

Lol, I don't have much of a comment other than I won't put a link in this post and get busted by the admin

Thanks for the info.

Ya know, it's that way with any kind of fundraising seek. I have worked with many fund seeking enterprises. There is no such thing as a sure thing, or as an easy way to gain funding. I honestly think that people who are seeking crowdfunding should get feedback from investment groups and more would either be successful or stop wasting their time if they would just do a bit more footwork.

I've been asked to help on campaigns and had to drop the honest truth on people about the flaws in their project that they may have otherwise overlooked.

Surely agree with your opinion dude.Even we have experienced the same thing by submitting our project on funding sites.

The original article is actually one of the better guides out there and I am busy following some of the advice.

Thanks for the info. Will go face2face marketing soon...

Gizmowl