Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    When driving the idea of scarcity, do you mean in terms of you product/service differentiation?

Pretty good piece.

That's great advice! I put most of those in my 1st project here. It is ranked within top 10 Kickstart project for this week!
    Check it out here"
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-300m-automati
    http://crowdfunding.stream/blog/topdaily/20180427

thanks for this link, hope it will be usefull)

Thanks

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
    Mutilate A Doll

I really wanted to send a small word to say thanks to you for the fantastic points you are writing on this site. i returned to red ball

​The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
    get on top

Red face Fulfill and ship the IDG and KS orders to worldwide backers

There are always risks with every project.
    Creators may faces many unexpected troubles during the campaign.

For instance, production can be delayed. You could miss the e-mail with the survey from Backerkit or Kickstarter or Indiegogo (this happens a lot). a variety of reasons.
    Though the creators cannot predict all the things that could happen. But what is the most important thing is to keep all the risk as less as possible and keep communication open with all backers.

Due to backers come from different countries. Find a good fulfillment and shipping center. It can helps a lot.
    a.) Offer good suggestions and according to the shipping cost budget, a list with shipping solutions to different countries with competitive price. Tracked service and semi-tracked service.
    b.) Save more time for creators to focus on production, marketing and orders.
    c.) Reasonable under declare value is necessary.
    d.)Good and professional service

We're a 3PL provider with more than 40 shipping solutions in Shenzhen, China who can help our customers to store the stock in our warehouse and ship the orders and parcels from China to your end customers worldwide.

Hopefully we can have chances to talk further or maybe you just need a fulfillment service?

Nina