Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Hey guys I just created the official Facebook page for the comic book series Genki and The Gem Users. Be sure to like it and share with the world, thanks

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1624813717786722

I like that. Very original with intense facial expressions. Are they able to smile?

Oh yeah for sure! There are gonna be more updates with other images like more from inside of the comic that will show the funny side of this book. It's gonna have action, drama, comedy... you know all the cool stuff most animes have.

Nice manga style art. Good luck with your campaign!

Thanks a lot! I'm working with another artist to make some variant covers and other things for stretch goals so will see how that comes out looking. Oh and if you know of any other people that might like this protect please do share it with them

So i decided to change the name of my comic book just a little bit. It's now just gonna be called The Gem Users. Mostly because of too much reference to a Japanese character with that name so I want my stuff to stand out on it's on.

Characters look cool. It will be tough, but it looks like you have done the prep work, and can definitely succeed if you work hard enough. Good luck!

This looks awesome! Sounds like this could get some traction, best of luck!

dqhendricks- thanks a lot and yeah I'm trying to get everything all ready to go before i even launch it

Burner92- I really hope so and with your guys good comments it sounds like so far so good.

Spread the word everyone! A new graphic novel/comic book series called The Gem Users is on it's way!

I just started my very first Kickstarter as well. Any of you use Kickstarter as your main site. I have sudzyocoolahan.com