Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

My very first Kickstarter project!

Hey guys! If you're a fan of comic books and graphic novels then be sure to check out my kickstarter project. I love comics and anime so I wanted to try and fuse the two together. I think it came out looking pretty good. The comic is called Genki and The Gem Users. Let me know what you guys think.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=4fbb64bd

The anime looks great!!! Keep on trying kiddo... you'll get somewhere soon. Don't give up on your dreams.

Drawings are absolutely incredible my firend. Keep it up

Love it! I love how the characters look The only thing I might change is having a voice over on the video, talking about your project during the bits that require little or no reading.

This is great ! Keep working bro. This is a very interesting project I hope it works out!

Wow! Looks great. You have a real talent, thanks for sharing and keep them coming

Thanks a lot guys! glad you like it and always appreciate the tips to make this a better project I'll update with new pics and stuff much as I can while working on this project.

My best wishes for your proyect! I am also starting my very first proyect on indiegogo

Thanks and good luck to you with that project. I wrote a reply on how to better make your project a little better. I'm no expert but I learned a lot these past few months

Good job. sounds like a good campaign to me. Best of luck on this one.