Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I didnt know you could spread awareness on instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Stewart View Post
    How would one spread the word on Snapchat? Just a question
    The Instagram advice is really spot on and we will definitely be implementing some of it once we launch. I have the same question as above though - does anyone have advice about Snapchat advertising?

Kickstarter Noobie Vioectrolysis's Avatar
    Thank you for this idea, I will use this information right now. So much appreciated.

I wasn't quite sure on how to use Instagram for my Kickstarter, but thanks! Well informed now!

Thank you very helpful, ill be using this information for sure! Awesome Forum

Helpful read. We just recently launched our first kickstarter campaign and use instagram to promote it.
    We found it quite helpful if every team member reposts the projects content to reach even more people and expand the network.
    If you want to see what our project is about, you can see all of it here:
    www.perfectsongfilm.com

This is very interesting -- we just started an Instagram account too. Glad to know we're doing right

Instagram is a great way to spread your message but like others have said, it is essential that you have great content otherwise i'd say you are wasting your time.
    SideRoot Sweden | Wood & Acetate Eyewear

I have been following Sal on CrowdCrux for many months and missed this article. I'm glad to have found it here. I am working on social media for a makerspace, and I use Hootsuite to manage social media. Instagram is the most difficult for me because it doesn't let any other apps post. Hootsuite will send the notification to the Instagram, but I still need to use Instagram to post.

Thank you! really helpful & interesting post. We have started our instagram account a few days ago and it´s hard to get views