Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

3 Instagram Tips For Raising More From The Crowd

One thing that Iíve come to appreciate about marketing is that itís always changing, but there are always underlying truths that never do.

Hereís a truth: You need to go where the crowd is.

But, where they are is always changing. Last year, they might have spent the majority of their time on Facebook and this year, they might be more likely to use Instagram or SnapChat.

Read the full article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/3-instagram...rom-the-crowd/

Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-1.28.08-PM-338x186.jpg

Thank you for the interesting link! I will be implementing these tips in my campaign today.

Instagram and Pintrest can both be HUGE marketing tools provided you have the content built out to afford such things. Instead of Money these Lines of marketing require really great content, Mainly Instagram with the right Image you can get a message out fast!

Some advice to keep in mind , don't be to spammy with your images, Don't sot hings that have tons of Badges like " official Selection" or " Kick starter Favorite" things like that, as they can seem like your pushing to hard.

With these kind fo networks organic growth is important so keep your images beautiful and on point!
    -Jeff Saamanen
    Creator / Director / Producer - Lost Hope Animated Scifi Comedy

On Kickstarter: kck.st/1Zlccwq
    On the Web: losthope.tv

This is very helpful, thank you! It's all about details, I suppose.

Thanks a lot for sharing your article. I think we should use Instagram and Pintrest to promote our Kickstarter Campaign. At the moment, I only use Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.

Hi) We launched a new project (https://goo.gl/v9mBC1) Could you do a repost or a post about it, please. Thank you very much in advance)

Thanks for letting us know! I'm going to create a Snapchat and Instragram account right away!

This is great - thank you!! I was just looking for links about IG marketing as I have the most followers on that platform. #3's tools listed were an awesome addition.

Great article! Thanks so much for sharing, I will definitely be putting these tips into practice!

RocketHub link: https://www.rockethub.com/projects/6...s-your-support
    Team work makes the dream work

How would one spread the word on Snapchat? Just a question