Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    The answer to this question can be quite lengthy, so I am going to do my best to simplify it. To be successful with your crowdfunding campaign reverse-engineer it. Start with your desired goal, look at the average amount your campaign is designed around and calculate how large of a crowd you are going to need. Then bring the crowd into the conversation as early as possible (ideally long before launch but since you are already live, as soon as possible). The crowd makes the funding successful.

Since you already launched a campaign that is not hitting the mark, I recommend terminating the active campaign to reboot and relaunch once you have done more prep work to identify and engage your core audiences before your next launch. Good luck!

I've definitely seen more activity when I post an update to my campaign, but I also don't want to tire out my backers. How often you usually wait between updates?

Thanks for sharing and this is great tips.
    I hope I can make a good video.

Thank you for such a 'to-the-point' informative post. Well done!

Banned

Cool

DEAR PEOPLE!**** THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAMES OF THE BOOKS IS"SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME"AND"SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR".AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME ASSASSINATED PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENS AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi

If you're looking for my support, but you never supported any of my projects, don't count on it.

Create an Awesome Contest on Instagram
    Design awesome artwork
    Promote across all channels
    Measure your success.
    More followers - higher chance to get funds!

After choosing right platform for your crowdfunding you should decide plan and approach for your crowdfunding campaign.

You should built the ability to communicate with your crowd about your crowdfunding campaign.

You can read here in detail step by step process of crowdfunding after you choose right platform
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/4ps-k...?trk=prof-post