Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Great tips but getting investors is probaly needed only for large scale projects?
    My first kickstarter campagn is live "Inflatable Cloud" air bag

Thanks for sharing

All great tips. Does anyone feel that having reward level bonuses increases the chances of success?

Curious, how does one engage the backer community of that platform from scratch? There's millions of accounts on the platform but how do you advertise to them?

GREAT post! Very useful.

I am doing an academical research on crowdfunding whose purpose is to better understand which are the factors that drive people to invest in crowdfunding and which are the factors that demotivate them from using it. The survey takes 5 minutes and it can be important to understand crowdfunding a bit better. I would be very thankful if you could fulfil it: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Definetly Email Your List is very crucial for a sucess in campaign , Its worth to do a good pre lauch of the product

Thanks for sharing! This is certainly a good read and a good sample path towards successful crowdfunding campaigns. Maybe yo know some web-sites, like The Gadget Flow, where we can promote our campaign - https://vascobags.com ?

WOW!!

Very interesting!!

It's still a really good list of tips for every crowdfunding campaign.
    I've just wanted to add several advices:
    - Offer great rewards. People should be really interesting in your project to share money with you.
    - Update your backers as your project progresses. Crowd psychology works!
    - Finally make changes based on feedback. Be attentive to the comments and questions, they could be useful.

Good luck!