Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    There's a different list here: http://www.crowd101.com/list-crowdfu...sing-websites/
    I'm looking for the ranking by visits to site or by revenue. I think I cam across such a list, but it was for 2014. Crowdsourcing.org came out with the 2015 report, so the data for 2015 is likely gathered. Just haven't found it posted.

Thanks for sharing the tips, we always learning

Thanks for sharing this article. Wasn't aware of most of the platforms mentioned in it.

Thank you for sharing this article! I'm staying with Kickstarter.

I'm a Kickstarter and Indegogo backer, but it seems like a good idea to look at other platform options sometimes. I learned about CrowdSupply, which heavily vets the projects that they open on their platform, but they have a 100% delivery of product by providing a lot more support to campaigners with different fee levels. They focus on projects that deliver products. Learned about CrowdSupply on CrowdCrux.com on a podcast. http://www.crowdcrux.com/how-to-crea...first-product/

@Victor Great Work! Amazing list of various popular crowdfunding websites. Very helpful article for those who have a great idea and planning to convert that idea into reality by crowdfunding or for any cause.

Now a days its a #trending in crowdfunding industry that people are launching their own campaign on their own domain without taking help of any of 3rd party platforms listed. YES !! its possible with the help of White label crowdfunding solutions.

You may try it here.

Fundraisingscript.com
    a Hidden Content solution.

yes, that sounds good! But that list was not updated. MyFundNow is at No. 6 now.
    What is Hidden Content ? How to Hidden Content by crowdfunding? Which is the Hidden Content or platform to trust? The only answer is MyFundNow. Hidden Content here with full fundraising guaranty!

Thank you . This article seems very useful. I am beginner of crowd funding. From now on,
    I want to keep in my mind about this article.

Thank you, thanks to your article, I used the service gogetfunding

Ty for the article. this will help me help others ^^