Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Top Eight Crowdfunding Websites

Crowdfunding is a way of collecting fund from two or more number of people through internet to start a project, product, investment or common services. Crowdfunding is started by three types of people, they are the project initiator who develops the idea of the project and the individual or groups who supports the idea and the organization that helps to start the project.

Read full article: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141...nding-websites
    Launch your own fundrising website using ready-made Hidden Content

This post has been moved to the CrowdFunding Project Manager Tips, Advice, Strategies, etc section.

I wasn't aware of all of these. I appreciate the descriptions and the advice. thank you.

very informative article , bookmarked!! thank you! I do have to share when I was reading about how people now get their news from the social media outlets, I chuckled. We had a major snow storm a week ago and today my neighbor commented to me about the trash pick up being suspended for a week how she saw it in the newspaper. As she said this I swear my brain saw this: NEWSPAPER??? Do people still read them??? lol

Hello, I would like to present my DIY project, that I would like "one day" to become a real kickstarter campaign. https://www.facebook.com/bauhauswerkstraps/?fref=ts
    So I would really like to hear your opinion. Is this something worth posting on Kickstarter?

P.S. If you like it, please like&share the page. If not, you can delete the post. Anyway sorry for bothering you. Cheers!

Very useful article, thanks for sharing it with us!

Kickstarter Noobie Vioectrolysis's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing, before I only knew of Kickstarter and Indiegogo, at least these are the ones mentioned on the mainstream and I think it really
    matters to know wich one of them is the one that works the best with your own project.

everyone just uses indiegogo or kickstarter. the problem with crowdfunding is if you post to a super obscure website, your taking a hit in terms of popularity already.

I wasn't aware of all of these. I appreciate the descriptions and the advice. And how difficult is it to get people to help.

Skate4life
    nice to learn about a few new ones, thank you for sharing this