Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    We've had some success so far because we are just being ourselves! Be personable, relatable, people love the transparency.

Go view some infomercials from the 80's. Storytelling was fine tuned there as the ad length increased from 60 seconds to 3 minutes to 30 minutes to 1 hour. And they were paying per-minute for the ad time, so it had to work.

Start with the Thighmaster.

Could you tell it in more details?

This was very informative. Thanks for sharing

I agree, storytelling is a great way to promote your product or service. Helps people remember you, I think.

I am doing an academical research on crowdfunding whose purpose is to better understand which are the factors that drive people to invest in crowdfunding and which are the factors that demotivate them from using it. The survey takes 5 minutes and it can be important to understand crowdfunding a bit better. I would be very thankful if you could fulfil it: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Yes absolutely, crowdfunding is all about engaging people and everyone can relate to a story.
    eMinnow - the worlds first motorized fishing lure: Launching Weds 12th April - Kickstarter
    Hidden Content

CF follows the basic proven rules of long-form informercial ads:

1. The consumer must think that a lot of people are looking at the same product.
    2. The consumer must think that time is limited.
    3. The consumer must be involved reading or watching the product for a long time, not just 60 seconds.

Great article.

This article is just great, we're starting our campaign with pretty much no resources or experience, this is of great help.