Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

How Storytelling Can Boost Your Crowdfunding Campaign

Stories are everywhere Ė in books, movies, and video games Ė but did you know that stories are also a great way to creating memorable marketing?

Think about some of your favorite commercials.

Remember the 2015 Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial? They packed so much emotion into this simple commercial. Itís about a puppy and a horse who are best buds and always have each otherís backs (itís adorable).

Read the full article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/storytellin...ding-campaign/

story-338x185.jpg

Awesome article!!

I personally saw my conversion rate more than double when I switched from talking about benefits to sharing a story.

so how does one strike the balance - people do not like to read essays - but now you say telling a story helps immensely.

maybe it should be a very succinct story.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Stories are everywhere Ė in books, movies, and video games Ė but did you know that stories are also a great way to creating memorable marketing?

Think about some of your favorite commercials.

Remember the 2015 Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial? They packed so much emotion into this simple commercial. Itís about a puppy and a horse who are best buds and always have each otherís backs (itís adorable).

Read the full article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/storytellin...ding-campaign/

story-338x185.jpg

Why do you only stop by once a week to the forum to post links to your blog?

Quote Originally Posted by Willpowered View Post
    I personally saw my conversion rate more than double when I switched from talking about benefits to sharing a story.
    Very nice experience, Willpowered! Could you tell it in more details?

Wonderful article. Thank you. I particularly enjoyed that your broke down the types of stories that are possible to tell from the tragedy to the comedy. Wonderful. I will use some of these.

Stories in your crowdfunding campaign can make them longer, so be aware of that.

I want to share my story..shock it out on
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...reative-angels
    Thanks!

Hey Cristina, I just read your article. Great information. I have a client in the middle of a crowdfunding campaign and I will definitely be implementing some of your strategies. Thank you and have a great day!

This is interesting Cristina! Stories are hugely essential for entrepreneurs and startups to drive their value propositions deeply in their audiences minds. True live stories are useful for creating emotions and increasing sales. For crowdfunding campaigns it increases the possibility of contributions from backers. At TechBnk.Com, we encourage creators to wrap their pitches with unique stories.