Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Congrats Lesley! I'll share my stats tomorrow. It's late here.

We will most decently checking this out!, Social Media is very hard to get started these days so this will help!

you are doing a great job, facebook and youtube are all great if you can work with well.
    Hidden Content - Customized Hidden Content includes China products sourcing, Free China warehousing , picking packing and worldwide shipping from China,etc.

Just signed up. I'll see how this trial goes! I'll post back the results from the end of 7 days.

I am not yet ready to use Krowdster but I downloaded their ebook on "How to set Crowdfunding Goals" which was helpful for the stage we are in. Even their update emails are helpful.

...so how did it go? Any updates from your experience?
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

Sorry for the delay in sharing my feedback, it's been quite busy lately. We've been using most of Krowdster's features and we were very happy with it. Our campaign has meanwhile successfully ended but we've kept their Twitter Marketing tool running as we get so many new followers and engagement, it helps a lot with our continued promotion efforts and it's a no brainer for that kind of money...

Krowdster is definitely the best tool we've found out there and will use it again for our next Kickstarter.

I have over 5.5k Twitter followers now, all from my Krowdster campaign. Amazing results!

Lesley

When say followers and engagement via Twitter > are these people who become backers or just more people who connect with you on Twitter - I was hoping you could clarify? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZachW View Post
    Sorry for the delay in sharing my feedback, it's been quite busy lately. We've been using most of Krowdster's features and we were very happy with it. Our campaign has meanwhile successfully ended but we've kept their Twitter Marketing tool running as we get so many new followers and engagement, it helps a lot with our continued promotion efforts and it's a no brainer for that kind of money...

Krowdster is definitely the best tool we've found out there and will use it again for our next Kickstarter.
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

I am not just talking about followers but shares of tweets and traffic driven to our campaign page which resulted in Twitter becoming our biggest source of pledges from social media. We didn't do much on Facebook as we didn't have ad money to spend.