Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Any other users of BackerDirectory from Krowdster? I signed up for start up I am helping out and also to some research on my own. The results are about what I expected about 1% response rate. Spending the time to like/follow/friend a 100 people will result in about 1 following you back. If you have the time to do that, you can build up your following. I thought the most valuable thing would be being able to tweet directly to those with twitter acccounts. Unfortunately, for some reason, I could send a few tweets at people, and then I would get a message that tweet could not be sent. I asked Krowdster if there was some sort of time limit, and Zoran responded no, that it was likely a Twitter issue. That made it impossible to tweet at people effectively. You lost track of who you already tweeted (the tweet tab did not work), and the search would time out eventually and the new search did not give results in the same order. I got what was needed with a month's use, and went to cancel before the 2nd month started. I missed by one day, and so I had to pay for the 2nd month when I don't really need it anymore. Krowdster does not prorate, and they were unwilling to change the billing to my personal card. I did not want to have the start up pay for the second month because it was my personal mistake. I was disappointed that they wouldn't help me switch the charge. I understand it was my mistake and I am willing to pay for it. Left a bad taste with me, so I'm not going back even though I hear good things about there other services.

Quote Originally Posted by llesleythomas View Post
    Nice results! I've been using it too and it's been working very well for me. My follow back rate is over 10% My Twitter is @llesleythomas let's follow each other!

Lesley
    I subscribe to you))
    @webnewsmedianet ( FOLLOWERS 143K)

Follow back rate of 10% is good, but pretty standard to be honest. Any updates, Zach?

Hello everyone!
    I've used for 5 weeks Krowdster Twitter Marketing and I must say I'm more than satisfied, it works extremely well in finding new real followers. The best part of it it's the ability to operate through predefined keywords/hashtags and to unfollow who's not following you back after 2 days. That's a LOT of work I don't have to do manually, so I can focus on creating more interesting content to post.... :-)
    The service brings a lot of real interactions and it's possible to easily start some interesting communications when replying back manually. I've met some really nice people during the last 4 weeks and I have 1500 followers more, exclusively from Krowdster interactions (I started from less than 5k). Multiple welcome messages/DMs make replies come naturally from new followers...

Regarding the follow back percentages I'm into visual arts and I've found variable follow back ratios from 7% to 17% depending on the hashtag, I also have followed and liked tweets, never retweeted any automatically (better for a "more focused" timeline, in my opinion):
    14% #digitalart +148 followers
    10% #artist +118 followers
    15% #fineart +143 followers
    7% #creative +42 followers
    17% #twitart +76 followers
    plus a bunch of others, averaging around 100 followers/hashtag. Words can be changed at will, so it's better to update them on a weekly basis, following the trending ones (that's also made simple through automatic suggestions when choosing them).

So I say the service it's good and working and the results are very nice! That of course if you're planning on having real interactions with your followers and engage them, not if you just want a big number there to show off... ;-)

thats cool

seems quite interesting .. but do they guarantee the funds ?

Hmmm, I haven't seen any "minimum followers guarantee" or followers<->money conversions, so my guess is no, even because if you're putting wrong or very rarely used hashtags/keywords they cannot guarantee a minimum number.
    However it's pretty easy to keep an eye on how many followers and (likes or RTs)/followers ratios, that's basically in real time, you can check it word by word and change them if not happy with the results...

You have done a great job. Facebook is a very good ways to ger followers according to our customers feedback

Good, According to some of our customers' feedback, they have been using it for them. Hope it works for you!

With the right keywords, Twitter Marketing seems to work well. I've gotten anywhere from a 7% to 10% follow back rate. I paused keywords that had less than that because I don't want my following count to jump so dramatically. It's not targeted, but the keywords seem sufficient. The lack of effective targeting in Influencer Marketing makes it not very useful though. You can only search by one keyword at a time and the location/type of account filtering is incomplete (for example, it brings up zero results for bloggers in the USA who mention Sunglasses...that's very unlikely). If you want to use Influencer Marketing, start EARLY because it takes a lot of time to go through the long lists and manually filter it to find the kind of people you want.
    Just trying to change the eyewear industry with the very best shades we can make! Hidden Content
    We are LIVE on Kickstarter now! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ZachW View Post
    Hi All,

After reading so much negative stuff about crowdfunding promotion on social media, I wanted to share my experience with Krowdster and their Crowd Builder tool with the community. I am a mechanical engineer by trade, my partners and I have been working on a revolutionary 3D printer concept for a while now and want to launch a Kickstarter early next year. We need the funding to take our prototype to production stage. I have a personal Facebook page but never used Facebook or Twitter for that matter to promote our invention.

A couple of weeks ago, during my research, I came across Krowdster and their Crowd Builder offering which seemed quite attractive as I don't have the time and knowledge to grow my Twitter audience manually. Since they offered a free trial I figured it cannot hurt to give it a shot and I am happy to say the results have been pleasing so far. When I started out, my Twitter account had around 160 or so randomly acquired followers since I created the account in 2011. Nothing that would get us even close to our funding goal, according to Krowdster's social capital gauge. So I went ahead and set up our Crowd Builder account, targeting the 3d printing space.

My promotion wasn't even running for two days and I get an intro from my campaign manager Zoran, who was very helpful in optimizing my campaign and adding some targeted hashtags that I had missed. We set up a total of 20 search terms and a few days later removed those that weren't performing well. My account is now running with 9 search terms pretty much on autopilot and gets me around 30-60 new followers per day. I also get quite a lot of engagement and retweets which is promising.

It looks like we'll have to run this for the next 3-4 months to get to the number of followers we need but I figure if we end up with 5-6000 targeted followers, paying $69 per month, we still get a much better deal as opposed to paying Twitter for followers or hiring a PR agency.

Here's a screenshot of my Crowd Builder stats, I will keep you updated regarding my progress on Twitter.

Would love to hear from others how they are doing.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing guys!