Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quick question, are you looking for followers or backers?

My feeling is followers value is 0. If they don't interact with you, RT you, have a high follower rate...then what's the point?

You know you can buy related followers on something like Fiverr?
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

I wanted to chime in here and share my experience with Krowdster and mainly their customer service.

When I first signed up for their service I was under the impression that it was a one time fee. As I checked my credit card statement I noticed they charged me a second time about 3 days ago so I quickly got in contact with their customer service rep and asked how I can cancel my account so that I don't get charged more and asked for a refund for their last charge. They simply replied sticking to their "contract" and not caring about their customers what so ever. I pleaded with them but they simply did not care about their customers.

After I let the public know about how horrible their customer service is on a couple facebook groups their owner, Josef Holm, sent me the following email: https://ibb.co/i5wY4w

Instead of taking care of their customer, their owner threatens legal action... This clearly has to go down in history books as the worst customer service ever!