Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sorry to reply to an old thread, but, a similar question, how best to advertise a campaign for a personal cause. I'm trying to help a friend of mine from Russia, she has really no social circle to speak of and her family is unable to help. I'm completely new to crowdfunding and know nothing of how this all works.

In her case, a drunk stole her car and wrecked it into another car. She doesn't have a lot, now has a car to repair and the owner of the other car is trying to make her responsible for their damages.

I've settled on fundrazr.com since they support funds in Rubles. Any suggestions on best ways to get her story out there? Thanks you.

Joining or starting Facebook groups is the best way to get things rolling. Reach out and connect with as many as you can.

It's a tough crowd, lol I just started mine yesterday (with prep ads) still only got 2 responses so far for the first day. You would think immortality would be an easier sell
    Dean Rencraft
    Hidden Content

Is it not good here ?

Facebook, twitter , instagram!

Hello friends! Please visit, share, and donate to our campaign on iFundWomen. Open Doors Exhibitions (The ODE) Pop-up Gallery supports female artists and diversity in the arts in suburban neighborhoods for social impact! https://ifundwomen.com/projects/open-doors-exhibitions
    #givingtuesdays #ArtinSuburbia #empoweringwomen #iFundWomen #supportlocalart #OpenDoorsExhibitions #bostonart #bostonartists #newenglandart #walthamarts

This blog article has links to resources that may be useful: https://www.thrinacia.com/blog/post/marketing-strategies-for-your-crowdfunding-platform

Just scroll down to the links that you see on the page. They could also be used for Crowdfunding campaigns as well.
    Kyle Tummonds - Customer Advocate
    Hidden Content
    Thrinacia Inc.
    The CrowdFunding Infrastructure. Build, customize and operate CrowdFunding Websites, Widgets and Applications. Integrate with advanced CrowdFunding REST API's.

You can share your campaign via email to your friends and relatives and you can also share a campaign via Social media like a LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. so public will visit to your campaign page and if they want so they are donate a fund to you. the crowdfunding campaign are more usefull when you get more audience.

We are trying to get exposure through facebook ads, that seems really reasonable, because you are the person who is deciding about everything in there.

You can share you campaign at social media where people will visit to your campaign and give fund.