Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks for the heads up on headtalker its a very interesting concept. Best regards, M. Brown for the Life Air Compact Disc
    https://youcaring.com/LifeAir

Promoting your crowdfunding campaign is not like that you shout from the roof about your campaign, and your friends and family member come to support you. Crowdfunding is all about the marketing efforts. There are thousands of projects that are seeking to fund, so you need to stand out from such crowd. There are two important factors:

1. First you need to identify your target audience and spread the message to them

2. After that, you need to persuade them to support and contribute to your campaign.

It is a great crowdfunding campaign, you can submit an email to different blogs to get traffic.Also, you can post in different facebook groups and forums related to crowfunding and start your compaign.

I've always had the most success with people that I already kind of know. If you know any bloggers through someone else that might be a good place to get started

I have actually leaned so much just reading through this trend. However, what I think is best is blogs and sponsor Ads like the one facebook and instagram offers. It gets the post to thousands of people in just a day.