Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks for the heads up on headtalker its a very interesting concept. Best regards, M. Brown for the Life Air Compact Disc
    https://youcaring.com/LifeAir

Promoting your crowdfunding campaign is not like that you shout from the roof about your campaign, and your friends and family member come to support you. Crowdfunding is all about the marketing efforts. There are thousands of projects that are seeking to fund, so you need to stand out from such crowd. There are two important factors:

1. First you need to identify your target audience and spread the message to them

2. After that, you need to persuade them to support and contribute to your campaign.

It is a great crowdfunding campaign, you can submit an email to different blogs to get traffic.Also, you can post in different facebook groups and forums related to crowfunding and start your compaign.

I've always had the most success with people that I already kind of know. If you know any bloggers through someone else that might be a good place to get started

I have actually leaned so much just reading through this trend. However, what I think is best is blogs and sponsor Ads like the one facebook and instagram offers. It gets the post to thousands of people in just a day.

I'm skeptical if this really works. I feel like a lot of these places, groups and forums, are just landing places for people to post their campaigns, but how much does that actually convert to donations? Doesn't it all end up looking like spam?

Social media. Nothing is better. The question is how should you use it. I am writing an article about that. I will keep you posted.

I realize it's been a while, but have you had any luck? I too am so very sorry to hear about your father.

Banned
    PEOPLE! THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAME OF THE BOOKS IS-SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME, AND SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR.AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME DEAD PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIEN AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi

Hi Ikmal, good for you for helping your father. I think you might do better on GoFundMe.com. It's a crowdfunding side with social causes. People might see your campaign and contribute. Can you make a video with you telling about your father? That would help tell your story.