Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Where can I share my campaign

hello

I would to ask is there a place or way to share my campaign at generosity.com
    I'm totally newbie in crowdfunding...don't know much what should i do next to keep the campaign running...

Right now we need all the help we can get for my dad...

Please Help My Dad and contribute on my campaign or please share my campaign

http://igg.me/at/NE788qtAdEM

Thank you very much

Hossein Mahdavian
    Hello Ikmal, in my opinion you'd better to launch a Headtalker campaign. Have a ever heard about Headtalker? It is a crowd speaking platform that can share your campaign with thousands or even millions of people for free at the same time. If you open an account on headtalker and start a campaign they bring you more than 500000 free social reach which can help your campaign to success. Go to www.headtalker.com and start a free campaign depends to your project and share your story with millions of people. Good Luck.

Send emails to a lot o blogs. It's a good way to promote your project

submit your project to http://favoritefund.com/submit/ it's free!

I am sorry to hear about your father. Do you have any close friends who you can share the news to? How about the people you work for, the people you work with? To me, I think the best way is to gain local supporters first, and then globally. Try also finding a reputable blogger, and posting on forums.

You can share on crowdfunding related forums, blogs. I think the best way to share you compaign is on guest blogs. May be you can have a try
    Hidden Content - Customized Hidden Content includes China products sourcing, Free China warehousing , picking packing and worldwide shipping from China,etc.

There are dozens of crowdfunding related groups in Facebook, LinkedIn, etc, so you can always post there. A better option however is to post in groups and forums, related to what your campaign is for.

Unhappy Thank you all

Thank you all...
    Some of your suggestion are already tried it...but no result so far...

I lived in a small town and most of the people or even our relatives did not even understand to operate internet...that's why i can't share to our close relative and most our relatives comes in similar background like us they can't help us because their also struggling for their lives every single day. I don't know what should i do any longer...a single dollar are very precious to us.

I think what you are doing right now is one of the best ways to share your campaign... You have to put in a lot of work to get the word out... check out http://www.campbacker.com It's a new CF site coming out soon that I think would help you out. I think they have an email sign up on the front page for now to sign up for updates. But it's worth looking into.

Wow, thanks for the post sorry to hear about your dad.