Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ktummonds View Post
    Great example of what a campaign should look like. Did you have a large network before launching the campaign? Did you have an email list created pre-launch, if so, how many people were on that list?
    The development of a targeted email database took 3 weeks to reach 24,000 emails mainly because of a substantial budget to do so. This was a very appealing product too as when they launched only one other competitor in the wireless earbud space at the time. On launch day the Phazon campaign reached $98k which was fantastic.

But, more importantly, there are so many variables involved as total marketing assets is really the most important., For example, with another client (Gripbell), they only had 3,500 emails but had other assets (access to a facebook page of over 650 likes) that worked well too. This Gripbell campaign raised $120k on the very fist day so exceeded Phazon's first day total.

People need to remember, that although targeted email databases are the most effective, it is really a combination of many factors which give you the best chance of success (note the word 'chance' and not guarantee). One of the most critical is campaign page optimization. Even with Phazon a few tweaks to the page made a huge difference to conversions.

Based on my own experience, I know that no 2 campaigns are alike and they evolve as they are live, Being able to 'see' and adjust to what you see is an earned skill which is only gained through 'hands' on experience.

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017
    Shane Liddell
    CEO
    Smart Crowdfunding LLC
    Hidden Content

I'm still not really sold on the idea of ultimate wireless buds though. Would like to see them in action.

NewBie2016
    Thank you for great advice!!
    My Smart Night Lighter Apple Cable Connector Will Be Live Soon in Kickstarter. Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

The comment I made above should have read

"For example, with another client (Gripbell), they only had 3,500 emails but had other assets (access to a facebook page of over 650k likes) that worked well too."
    Shane Liddell
    CEO
    Smart Crowdfunding LLC
    Hidden Content