(Causevox) Lets bring 5,000 books to South Sudan!

Hello!

If anyone would like to contribute to an effort to bring 5,000 books to a school in South Sudan, I would truly appreciate it. Even a small amount will go a long way. And, if you cannot contribute, passing the link along would be equally as fantastic.

Proceeds from the fundraiser will be used to promote literacy by purchasing a Worldreader Blue Box consisting of 50 tablets with 100 books each along with 50 solar powered charging sets, a training session for staff and the shipment of books from the United States to further enhance the school's library.

More info about the school, it's campaign, and the link to donate is here: http://5000bookssouthsudan.causevox.com/tonya-tate

Thank you,
    Tonya

14 days left in this campaign! Thanks to everyone who has visited and shared the link. Any little bit helps to increase the visibility of the campaign.

Hi all,

Since we didn't quite meet our goal, this fundraiser has been extended. If any of you can share it with your friends, we'd truly appreciate it! I can do the same with yours on some of my own networks.

Cheers!
    Tonya

I am planning and working on a project to tell the story of the people of South Sudan through photos and possibly writings. Do you have any advice, information, or tips on travelling to South Sudan for such a project? I'd be very appreciate if you could introduce me to some of your local contacts as well. Thank you.