Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Did google ad words abuses the power in the same way.

I placed an ad but I guess 50% of potential customers are just bots.

I started Crowd Farming concept which is www.startingfarm.com and google did a little help to move it through.

I tried crowdfundbuzz, yeah I know, should have checked the internet first and after that BuzzTilt. Both where kind enough to steal my money and run. Well not really, they both did delivery something. Sadly enough the press release they wrote which they claim to be a crucial part of an online marketing campaign was from a very low quality. Sadly enough again, non of the two where able to bring me at some real press visibility.

Karen, you are 100% correct. Gogostarters is 100% scam. I purchased their list. No mail agency would send it like MailChimp, or the one THEY recommended, SendGrid. The mail agencies said it spam. They would not give a refund. They emailed back and said don't bother reporting us, we aren't in the U.S. Stay far, far away from this company.

Try ninja outreach to automate e-mail and social prospecting. Helps a lot when you need to get in contact with influencers and bloggers in your niche.

There are no guaranteed "marketing packages"

Think about it. As every campaign is different and has different levels of appeal to the 'crowd" then how can any agency guarantee results. The only way to guarantee results is to conduct validation testing, something which should form a part of your prelaunch activity. If results from this are bad then save yourself a lot of money and don't bother going ahead with a crowdfunding campaign.
    Shane Liddell
    CEO
    Smart Crowdfunding LLC
    Hidden Content

To me the most reliable market research is custom research that has been designed to meet an organization's specific objectives, with a well thought-out research plan including the right research method, the right audience and the right questions.

For secondary research, the best resources would depend on the industry and objectives of the study.