Check out our standing desk on Kickstarter - Its LIVE!

Hey there

We are excited to tell you about our project OPLØFT, which is live right now on Kickstarter.

OPLØFT is a manually operated height adjustable desk, that doesn't need a nearby power cable.
    It's well crafted using Danish design-tradition and built in quality materials - aluminum and compact laminate. This makes it suitable for people who care about design in their workspace as it's easy on the eyes as well as the back.

We've designed it with the help from a physiotherapist to give all the ergonomic benefits from traditional height adjustable desks but without the bulk and more affordable. This makes it super useful in small offices and home offices and it can easily be stored if needed - a perk for those who only work from home or in a shared workspace a few days a week.

We have built our first prototypes and we just launched right now on Kickstarter!

Be the first to pre-order and save 150$ on an OPLØFT ‘Ultra Early Bird edition’!
    at - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=1bdd585c

It’s a limited offer only at this price though, we got 15 units at this price point!

Thank you!

We actually wrote to you before, but didn't get any sort of response. I feel your KS is pretty good and that it'll probably reach it's goal. Note: You're actually giving out the draft link instead of the full link, just the heads up
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

Great Kickstarter page! Really excellent video. I have a question. Are most of your backers friends and family? If not, where are you getting your backers?

Most of our backers are not familiy and friends at the moment actually.

Here is the link, sorry for the mistake: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ght-adjustable

Ohh I am a lil bit late to check this offer because last month I bought an adjustable desk from FlexiSpot Coupon code, in a sale offer. Any other stuff you guys are offering on sale?

Congratulations on your campaign!