Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thank you a lot for the tips!!

established blog and your goal is for them to post World knowledge about your crowdfunding project/ platform onto their blog. Then you get more user acquisition, even though its not as easy at that per say.

Another tip is Promote Your campaign From Your Phone

Thank you for your tips! Already working hard to promote my project.. "DIY" style.. nice reading!

Thanks for the tips! Wish I'd started an email list before starting my KS campaign...

Thanks for the tips!!

To add more value to the readers I need to expand this with many more features which I had researched.

During my research in crowdfunding, i find out set of 4P’s which proves to be the key points to prepare for the launch of any campaign/project to raise funds from crowds on any crowdfunding platform to get it successful.

You can visit here : 4P ’s: The Key Points For Any Campaign/Project Owner To Get It Successful.

I hope this answer will help you further in preparing a good crowdfunding project.

Thanks

Fundraisingscript.com
    a Hidden Content solution.

what an amazing article it is because people donot understand the basics of crowdfunding and started doing this that leads to some desausters as well.