Lightbulb Crowdlending, but on a global scale - what do you think?

Myself and my team have an interesting new model which allows us to break out of the limitations of operating in a single economic environment. Our lenders are from the first world, and our borrowers are from the third world. A number of third/second world countries are growing economically 3, 4 or 5 times faster than the first world, and the benchmark interest rates of each country reflect that. This opens up a giant margin for us to work with, enabling us to offer massively competitive interest returns for first world users (our best product with a coupon is 11.5% yearly on your deposit) and extremely affordable loans to people of the developing countries we operate in (currently Dominican Republic, where the 50% of people who have no bank accounts currently resort to illegal loan sharks to get credit).

I wanted to drop this brief summary here, where I know I should be able to find some intelligent feedback on our idea.

Check out our crowdfunding page here with a video: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ibanonline

Let me know if we're onto something.

Cheers.

Our lending options for you to glance over:

It is quite interesting but whom would answer to, the SEC? And what steps would you take to handle exchange rates?

Is this something you are still pursuing? Would be interested to talk further on the tech infrastructure you are using.

Thanks for giving me the useful information.

I assume you are aware of Bitbond?

Quote Originally Posted by hayeskt6 View Post
    It is quite interesting but whom would answer to, the SEC? And what steps would you take to handle exchange rates?
    I would also like to hear more about exchange rates. The currency fluctuations are huge and there are also big costs associated with currency conversions which will either raise the cost for your clients or decrease your margins
    Premium organic tea. Free worldwide delivery.

Indiegogo: Hidden Content
    Facebook: Hidden Content