Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks for the share! really appreciate it!

Thank you for the great video!

Quote Originally Posted by WestAries View Post
    Excellent tips, unfortunately I only have 30 hours left in my campaign. Which is not enough time to use the advice given.
    I love the idea with the minimum goal in your campaign. Congrats on successful funding!

Thanks for sharing - found it helpful.

I have seen him on youtube, but never knew he made comics! That is quite interesting.

By the way, the absence of any ingredient can break the whole system. Thanks a lot for the video.

Thanks for sharing it's quite interesting, I am writing a Master Thesis on crowdfunding and indeed, TRUST is one of the main factors of success ! Now the real question is how to build trust...?

It is good, however I must say it does seem a bit like rather generic advice? Although I guess there isn't any magic formula to this sort of thing so any advice given would probably end up pretty obvious / straight forward stuff. Thanks for sharing all the same

Critical mass: trust factor, marketing strategy, clarity, etc., the more I see about successful campaigns the more I think a project needs a critical mass as well as a good idea.

Hello! Would you please give your feedback on this campaign? http://igg.me/at/fretxguitar Thank you so much! It's 196% funded will be awesome if you could back us!