Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Claw - Bottle Opener Multi-tool with 18 Other Functions!

Hi forum mates and EDC enthusiasts!

My name is Seamus and I am starting a new tool company called Toolman. Ive always been fascinated by multi tools and how limitless the number of designs are out there in the market. My company strives to create unique, simple but yet practical design of tools. Basically, an EDC with a purpose.

My first design is called The Claw and I am planning to release this on Indiegogo soon.

Specs:
    Over 18 functions including
    Semi-sharp blade (Box cutter/scrapper/slicer)
    Ruler, Wire Stripper, Bottle Opener, Filer, Pry Bar, Cross Tip, Hex Ratchet (Size: 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19mm)

One cool thing is that the tool has a ratchet movement with 6 different sizes which makes it easy when tightening or loosening bolts.
    With your help of reviewing my new tool or featured post, I be able to launch our micro brand on Indiegogo and continue making more awesome EDC!

Do check out a draft of my Indiegogo campaign and let me know what you think:
    https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/b9df3f8a

Follow us on Instagram for updates on the official release date!
    @toolmancompany

I love a good multitool, and yours looks pretty awesome, I just feel the market is over saturated with them.

Seamus as "Pink Floyd - Seamus" ?

I actually like it!

Is there a way to view it before it goes live?

Sorry it worked - not sure why it hung initially. WOW - pretty cool. Just think what primitive man could have done with that! I wonder if you might also offer a fancy version at some point with say inlaid ebony, or perhaps out of meteorite steel - sometimes it can pull in a very different crowd of investors. Gorgeous Product

Very cool! I am a big fan of multi tools and this looks good. Best of luck with it!

Great multi tool idea, I'm a carpenter and you would be supposed how much we use multi tools 😂

Really cool idea. I'm always in the market for a new multitool.

have you had oders after campain?
    Smartruler is live on INDIEGOGO!!!!
    Hidden Content