Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I'd say review the business plan and ask about contingencies to mitigate risk. Basically what is the plan and what is the back up plan? In my opinion its all in the execution so the leadership must be experienced, competent and passionate.

I agree with the leadership being the most important then the business plan.

What if in the case where the Company's CEO isn't known yet. Maybe a new but seem good, however, no built up reputation for himself?

Look for a rising middle class and lots of young people entering the work force. Then invest in the products they use, think toothpaste in india. Lots of high yield in emerging markets, also higher risks

Quote Originally Posted by tony10 View Post
    Look for a rising middle class and lots of young people entering the work force. Then invest in the products they use, think toothpaste in india. Lots of high yield in emerging markets, also higher risks
    You mean like snapchat yeah?

More information to write

Quote Originally Posted by Deepali View Post
    Better ways is to do due diligence on startup to see whether the company is worth investing or not. Visit : http://www.crowdinvest.com/blog/the-...-on-start-ups/ to better understand how it works.

Good luck
    Good blog by the way. I had a good read.