Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Сrowdfunding in innovative transport. Profit 1000% in 3-5 years!

My name is Eugene, I am a financial advisor SkyWay transport company. I would like to introduce with a superb offer in the investment world for major investment and financial groups to preserve and increase capital.

The process of equity crowdfunding (national funding) for the construction of EkoTehnoParka Belarus, demonstration and certification technologies. By implementing the company pays 15% of the shares at a very low price.
    Now, anyone from 18 years can invest in a project SkyWay (from $ 10 to $ 100 000) and the purchase of shares at a lower cost, which when leaving the company in 2017 on the stock exchange and the IPO will give its investors by 1000% of revenue.

The company's capitalization (IPO) - 2017.
    Nominal value of 1 share - $ 1.
    EXAMPLE CAPITALIZATION:
    Today for $ 1,000 you can buy 150,000 shares.
    In 2017, the cost will be $ 150,000

SKY WAY INVESTOR GETS:
    1) Lifetime dividends from the profit of the company RSW systems and all its future subsidiaries.
    2) Status of high-tech co-owner of a western company RSW systems and SkyWay breakthrough transport technology.
    3) The inclusion in the register of shareholders of the company.
    4) A security - certified stock, protected by British law

Register and get 50 shares SkyWay company value of $50 as a gift >>>

For more information contact:
    E-mail: shtrixone@gmail.com

SkyWay booth in the exhibition hall InnoTrans 2016 in Berlin. This is where the world for the first time demonstrated the industrial rolling samples of SkyWay:

interesting but, you are writing on reward based crowdfunding...

Quote Originally Posted by Fengi Games View Post
    interesting but, you are writing on reward based crowdfunding...
    Yes that's right. Since this can be found on the company's website
    Last edited by SWIG; 10-28-2016 at 09:20 AM.

SkyWay build a string road in India - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/55341626.cms

Quote Originally Posted by SWIG View Post
    My name is Eugene, I am a financial advisor SkyWay transport company. I would like to introduce with a superb offer in the investment world for major investment and financial groups to preserve and increase capital.

The process of equity crowdfunding (national funding) for the construction of EkoTehnoParka Belarus, demonstration and certification technologies. By implementing the company pays 15% of the shares at a very low price.
    Now, anyone from 18 years can invest in a project SkyWay (from $ 10 to $ 100 000) and the purchase of shares at a lower cost, which when leaving the company in 2017 on the stock exchange and the IPO will give its investors by 1000% of revenue.

• The company's capitalization (IPO) - 2017.
    Nominal value of 1 share - $ 1.
    EXAMPLE CAPITALIZATION:
    Today for $ 1,000 you can buy 150,000 shares.
    In 2017, the cost will be $ 150,000

SKY WAY INVESTOR GETS:
    1) Lifetime dividends from the profit of the company RSW systems and all its future subsidiaries.
    2) Status of high-tech co-owner of a western company RSW systems and SkyWay breakthrough transport technology.
    3) The inclusion in the register of shareholders of the company.
    4) A security - certified stock, protected by British law

Register and get 50 shares SkyWay company value of $50 as a gift >>>

SkyWay booth in the exhibition hall InnoTrans 2016 in Berlin. This is where the world for the first time demonstrated the industrial rolling samples of SkyWay:

This seems quite intense. Above it says 50 shares
    on the site it is only 20 shares with complications
    In addition, they are requiring my SS# and Passport number everything needed to duplicate my identity in another country? Am I being overly cautious?

Quote Originally Posted by apllc View Post
    This seems quite intense. Above it says 50 shares
    on the site it is only 20 shares with complications
    In addition, they are requiring my SS# and Passport number everything needed to duplicate my identity in another country? Am I being overly cautious?
    Yes, today little changed conditions, the company gives 20 shares as a gift. Your passport information needed to verify your identity as you store in the company register of the investor and the shares can not be assessed anonymous. This shows the seriousness of investment

Dear investors, it happened! Yunibayk passed its first kilometer.

Successful launch yunibayk - awaited event not only for the general designer and SkyWay technology author - Anatoly Unitsky, but also for all employees "String Technologies" and investors

very interesting project...

Your attention - a video Skyway Transportation Australia, where the Australian company director Marie Uokop shares his impressions from acquaintance with the current stage of development of string transport technology. Recall that the visit of the international delegation was held in late November 2016, during which guests and SkyWay partners visited the office of the project organization SkyWay, experimental production, as well as test and demonstration center - EkoTehnoPark, which witnessed the test runs yunibayka to light urban area route. The presentation was held technology general designer and author of the SkyWay - Anatoly Unitsky. Enjoy watching!

Interesting project