Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks for the tips. I am also preparing for a launch in coming weeks. Although I really think the product I have is awesome, it is really difficult to share this information with many people... Good luck with your project!!

Well, it seems I made the same mistake then.

I am currently on an Indiegogo Campaign and haven't received any backers, even though I had a relatively small community and supporters on Twitter.
    Mosha Online
    Mosha Online is an Online Social Multiplayer RPG that helps you connect and interact with your friends and other players around the globe through a virtual space also known as the Dream World.

Great advice - thanks!

Take it as a learning process and evolve, not allowing the mistake to occur again.

There is no better way in anything we do in life is preparation.

John--now that you're more successful at spreading the word, what services or tools have you used? I'm looking for more ways to promote.

Quote Originally Posted by john williams View Post
    I didn’t build up my community.
    Looking at myself in the mirror.

Speaking of mistakes, when it comes to Crowdfunding there are many pitfalls one could fall into. We at Thrinacia have gathered a list of pitfalls to avoid when raising money for your Crowdfunding campaign. Learn more by going to: https://www.thrinacia.com/blog/post/...nding-campaign
    Kyle Tummonds - Customer Advocate
    Hidden Content
    Thrinacia Inc.
    The CrowdFunding Infrastructure. Build, customize and operate CrowdFunding Websites, Widgets and Applications. Integrate with advanced CrowdFunding REST API's.

Hi John! Thanks so much for sharing. I had a similar situation and now I'm working to connect with my community. Glad to hear you were able to recover!

Quote Originally Posted by ktummonds View Post
    Speaking of mistakes, when it comes to Crowdfunding there are many pitfalls one could fall into. We at Thrinacia have gathered a list of pitfalls to avoid when raising money for your Crowdfunding campaign. Learn more by going to: https://www.thrinacia.com/blog/post/...nding-campaign
    ktummonds, that last point of losing momentum seems to be the biggest pitfall. Did you find anything that helped people get over it?