Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Team for new crowdfunding campagne with a shocking goal!

DEAR! THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAMES OF THE BOOKS IS"SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME"AND"SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR".AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME ASSASSINATED PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENS AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi

Banned

New team for a new crowdfunding campagne with a shocking goal!

DEAR! THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAMES OF THE BOOKS IS"SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME"AND"SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR".AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME ASSASSINATED PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENS AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi

Thank you, great advice.

Awsome,I am here crying because no one will donate,I got one $ from a random guy ...

May I asked how you find those people that "you never talked too before" because it certainly seems you were able to find many of those people!

This seems to be the mistake most people make -- assuming KS will bring all the traffic, and not doing pre-launch marketing.

yes i appear do have done the same now making sure I'm covering all social sites and making comments where i can to get talking with people

Happy to see it turned out OK in the end.

Thanks for sharing with us, It was a good read and inspiring.

Hey, thanks for sharing the story!
    I think we might run into the same problem, the visibility is very low.
    Can you please share your experience of how and where to start spreading the word?