Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Can anyone give me any tips how to have an successful campaign.

Where are the best sites to put your campaign on.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JD's Fudge View Post
    Where are the best sites to put your campaign on.
    That really depends what kinds of campaign and product you have. Technology, Art, Design?

I am also new to crowdfunding and currently struggling. Me and my crowdfunding partner have overestimated our ability to get funds at the start of our endeavor.

There are downsides to crowdfunding, such as putting an idea out there that can be easily stolen or having backers that offer money only while not giving you either the network you need, good business advice or second rounds of funding. There's also a lot of time spent on marketing to raise your funds. In addition, the SEC is closely watching this new investment opportunity, so you need to be abreast of the latest rules governing crowdfunding.

What do you expect from crowdfunding?

The word crowdfunding itself gives away the meaning of a term. In crowdfunding people make voluntary monetary contributions to help you raise funds for your need may it be a charitable programs, medical treatments, educational expenses, social entrepreneurship or creative ideas and events.

It is better than taking a loan or borrowing money from friends and family as crowdfunding is very easy and quick process.

You can raise funds by starting a fundraiser on a crowdfunding platform.
    Share your fundraiser link with friends and family on social media sites. People can click on that fundraiser link, read about the cause and donate on the same page itself. It is very convenient because everything happens online. Here’s a link that will help you understand this process better. https://www.impactguru.com/how-it-works

I'm also new and have the same question as you.
    A thank somomwe senior note is a great anwser

Today we find young and dynamic individuals coming up with new ideas to start a business . Investing is the major factor in any business. Having an idea of business or project and implementing them in right path needs investment. Crowdfunding is the best platform for small business and startups to gain investments and customer base as well at the same point.

Advantages of Crowdfunding :
    Crowdfunding your business gives you advantages for your business growth :
    i) The customer base is crucial in any kind of business and gaining it helps your business to find a path to grow. Crowdfunding helps to build your customer base apart from the investment. As the investors turn out to trusted customers of your business.

ii) Getting people to know your idea and understand it makes them trust your business. Crowdfunding gives an opportunity to project your idea as of How and Why to your customer base.

iii) Crowdfunding helps to interact with your customers and gain feedback.With the real feedback from the people, you can make your product better.

Me too, its the alternative I ve been looking for