Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Crowd funding is the source to get funds from other people for your specific task.

carpets dealer in Mumbai

I want to know about Crowed Funding

Hello everyone i'm Ganpat here from my beautiful company that is Gavri & Gayatri Enterprises and i want to orimite my business here but firsdt i want to know about crowed funding how is it work?????

Wooden flooring dealer in Mumbai

P v c vinyl flooring dealer in Mumbai

Artificial grass dealer in Maharashtra

Laminate wooden flooring dealer in Mumbai

Engineering wooden Flooring dealer in Maharashtra

carpets dealer in Mumbai

Gym flooring dealer in Mumbai
    Engineering wooden Flooring dealer in Maharashtra
    Gym flooring dealer in Mumbai
    Wooden flooring dealer in Mumbai
    Laminate wooden flooring dealer in Mumbai
    Artificial grass dealer in Maharashtra

You can check this site https://startmeup.eu/, here you can get details about different crowdfunding programs.

Hello

You must know your vision, your idea, or your product. If you can't explain to your audience exactly

Quote Originally Posted by john williams View Post
    months ago, Venessa Miemis compiled a comprehensive list of
    crowdfunding sites for another Quora question. Here is that list,
    sorted by traffic rankings from Alexa.com:

Site Traffic Rank in US
    Kickstarter.com 899
    Indiegogo.com 5,204
    RocketHub.com 32,704
    profounder.com 45,271
    peerbackers.com 57,526
    vencorps.com 72,335
    33needs.com 105,553
    spot.us 109,677
    appbackr.com 163,878
    raisecapital.com 182,971
    seedups.com 202,249
    invested.in 214,161
    sonicangel.com 219,271
    40billion.com 226,518
    fashionstake.com 252,811
    cofundit.com 266,275
    fundable.com 330,043
    wealthforgeonline.com 463,308
    investiere.ch 697.215
    cofundos.org 754,825
    Check this websites first.
    great list, thank you for sharing this

I have checked the below article and found it quite informative and sharing so that it may help you .https://isignfund.com/

Today we find young and dynamic individuals coming up with new ideas to start a business . Investing is the major factor in any business. Having an idea of business or project and implementing them in right path needs investment. Crowdfunding is the best platform for small business and startups to gain investments and customer base as well at the same point.

Advantages of Crowdfunding :

Crowdfunding your business gives you advantages for your business growth :
    i) The customer base is crucial in any kind of business and gaining it helps your business to find a path to grow. Crowdfunding helps to build your customer base apart from the investment. As the investors turn out to trusted customers of your business.

ii) Getting people to know your idea and understand it makes them trust your business. Crowdfunding gives an opportunity to project your idea as of How and Why to your customer base.

iii) Crowdfunding helps to interact with your customers and gain feedback.With the real feedback from the people, you can make your product better.

Tips on how to start a campaign for Crowdfunding :

i) Choosing a platform: Choosing the right platform for your crowdfunding idea is also an important step. There are different crowdfunding sites to choose from.

isignfund is the crowdfunding platform which best suits your business needs. It is simple and easy to raise a campaign using isignfund . It is the collaborative tool which makes you raise funds easily and reach business goals.

i) Have a clear idea before starting a Crowdfunding campaign . Be transparent and realistic about the fulfillment of the goals.

ii) Engagement: Engagement is the important factor in the campaign.Do respect the people who donate, give them the updates about the product and its completion. It helps to build trust and maintain relationships and gain feedback before your product is launched.

iii) Maintaining the forums: The discussions in the forums will give free advertising and helps to build a community and put the customers together at one point.

iv) Networking: Building a Network in social channels and events projects your ideas to people and It also builds a free mouth publicity. Building social media icons to share the campaign into social networks helps to increase the visibility of the campaign
    v) Content: Post the content which reaches out to people. Posting images and videos which clearly shows your product helps people to clearly understand your project.

vi)Building interest in people: Building interest and enthusiasm in people before starting and at the end of the campaign helps to reach the goal. Giving Rewards to supporters and discounts on the products you launched helps gain enthusiasm and supports the campaign.

Crowd funding platforms have a great future and It is a great platform for startups and small business to make their ideas come alive . Crowdfunding campaigns give you success with a great idea and strategic plan.

i am new to crowdfunding as well.

Good description

Promoting even the best idea is difficult on your own. Crowdfunding solves a lot of issues. It is also appealing for investors who want to invest in new projects, both big and small. Thanks to crowdfunding, anyone can invest their money profitably in to projects which hold great potential.

Hello,
    We are people from Venezuela looking for help
    It is well known the Situation we Venezuelan peple are living.
    We make extensive this invitation for every one that could bring us Any way of help
    Our country has been kidnapped by the most catastophic goverment. We can not match it with Any other tirany
    We deicided to start a fundrising and talking to people becuse We need help to save as many lives as we can .
    There is a health catastrophie in my country, and we need help. so I would like to invite you to see this link : https://www.leetchi.com/c/solidarida...lliams-llovera ...
    We want to survive to this holocaust somehow...
    You can help by donating in the link below
    No matter how little the donation is but, if you would share our couse to some people of good heart. It would help too
    Thank you