Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Crowdfunding works best with gadgets nowadays, innovative hardware. Also, recently it's been showing most success for startups and companies rather than individuals because their claims seem more trustworthy to supporters. There are a lot of campaigns that promise but don't deliver and supporters get dissapointed waiting for years to receive the product for their investment.

If you work in a company that creates awesome stuff and thinking about crowdfunding your new product you should contact me. I own an advertising and marketing agency - Cory Group (corygroup.co) that's focused on creating successful crowdfunding campaigns ($100,00+). You can check out Silk'n Lipo - that was our most recent campaign that raised over $1,000,000!

Hey, i am new here and i am interested if we post here our project idea if someone could tell is it going to be succesfull?

hello, if we post here info about our coming project is it possible to get reviews or backers here?

There are tons of good articles about it online, just do some research and read as much as possible, you'll thank me later.