Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want to know about Crowd Funding

I want to know about Crowdfunding that which of the projects can be approved here ,

I want to apply for my hypnosis course

Can I pledge it on crowdunding site will it be backed.

Regards

Qamar

Are you a business owner or an investor?

I am also new at crowdfunding

Some major information about crowdfunding is in the first two links of this forum. You can also visit investopedia.com for detailed learning. Good luck

This is an article that will help you know more about crowfunding. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/228125

From my studies I feel you would be able to crowdfund your course but you need to research the right match for crowdfunding platforms. There are so many out there. Your need has to match the right niche for that platform.

months ago, Venessa Miemis compiled a comprehensive list of
    crowdfunding sites for another Quora question. Here is that list,
    sorted by traffic rankings from Alexa.com:

Site Traffic Rank in US
    Kickstarter.com 899
    Indiegogo.com 5,204
    RocketHub.com 32,704
    profounder.com 45,271
    peerbackers.com 57,526
    vencorps.com 72,335
    33needs.com 105,553
    spot.us 109,677
    appbackr.com 163,878
    raisecapital.com 182,971
    seedups.com 202,249
    invested.in 214,161
    sonicangel.com 219,271
    40billion.com 226,518
    fashionstake.com 252,811
    cofundit.com 266,275
    fundable.com 330,043
    wealthforgeonline.com 463,308
    investiere.ch 697.215
    cofundos.org 754,825
    Check this websites first.

Crowdfunding is about persuading individuals to each give you a small donation -- $10, $50, $100, maybe more. Once you get thousands of donors, you have some serious cash on hand. This has all become possible in recent years thanks to a proliferation of websites that allow nonprofits, artists, musicians and yes, businesses -- to raise money. This is the social media version of fundraising.

Well, crowdfunding is too broad as there are many types and forms of it, so it may be difficult to pen down exactly what it entails. But it is basically soliciting for capital to start up, enhance, promote or aid your business or anything at all. Sometimes the investors do it as an act of charity, other times they become a shareholder and some other times, they simply benefit from the goods or srvices you provide.
    It's lits more but this is the basis.

Crowdfunding works best for projects that have a lot of people interested in them. The best ones already have a “following” on social media. That is your “crowd”. The project creator then goes to that following and pitches the project and the “crowd” funds it. So your “crowd” for a painting selling business would be art lovers who discuss, analyze, and are really into that type of painting. If you are already in a forum or discussion group like that then that’s where you start your pitch.

This only really works for rewards based crowdfunding, which also requires you to offer some kind of reward. It could be a discount, a subscription, T-shirts, whatever, but something that the “crowd”, your following, believes is valuable. Equity crowdfunding really is only accessible to established businesses that are looking to go to the next level. Your following or customers become your investors. You also need a “following” for equity crowdfunding. The “reward” is the investor’s belief that your business will grow to a certain level which will give them a return on their investment.

You can get some success pitching to interested groups or “crowds” as an outsider. I created a website, for example, for “app developers”. I’m only minimally involved in that world but I participated in several discussions on various developer forums to “pitch” my app. That is not as effective as being part of the community.

If you don’t have a following or a “crowd” to pitch to then you’ll have limited success in crowdfunding.